Deadline for final manuscripts: June 13, 2014 23:59 (JST)
How to submit your final manuscript
Authors whose abstract has been accepted are invited to submit a final manuscript by May 30, 2014 (Firm deadline and cannot be extended).
6 to 8 pages
(Keynote lectures, Oral Presentation for Organized Sessions, Oral Presentation for Technical Sessions)
Please download the template below to prepare your manuscript.
Electronic submission is highly recommended. The final manuscript in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) format should be submitted through the online submission system at the following website:
Copyright Transfer Form
Authors are required to submit copyright form with your final manuscript. Please refer the following JSAE copyright rule on AVEC'14 paper.
- for Japanese http://www.jsae.or.jp/01info/newrules/199.pdf
- for English http://www.jsae.or.jp/01info/newrules/200.pdf
The author(s) reserve(s) the following:
- All proprietary rights other than copyright such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this Manuscript in future works of their own, such as books and lectures.
Do you represent and warrant that you are authorized to execute this transfer of copyright of the Manuscript referred to above on behalf of all the authors.
A presenting author MUST complete registration to submit and present a paper at the symposium.
If you have not registered yet, please register before you submit a final manuscript.
You will be requested to fill in your registration number when you submit your manuscript.
Official Language for Paper & Presentation
The official language for a final manuscript and presentation is English.
Oral presentation will be made in parallel sessions during the symposium. All contributed papers will be published in the AVEC'14 proceedings, which will be distributed at the symposium.
Guidelines for Presentation
Guidelines for Presentation will be available on September.
Disclaimer notice from JSAE
Matters to be attended to by Registered Participants of First International Symposium on 12th International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Control.
1) Rules to Refund Entry/Registration Fees due to Cancellation or Postponement of the Event
- JSAE reserves the right to cancel or postpone the AVEC'14 or to change the schedule or the venue without prior notice, for reason of act of God, terror, etc.
- In the case of any such contingency happening before the opening day: JSAE shall refund an entry/registration fee, including participation fees in various events it will have received before the contingency, less related costs.
- In the case of any such contingency happening during the international meeting: JSAE shall not refund any entry/registration fees.
For example, in the case where JSAE should be preparing delivery of collected papers to each applicant that has already paid an entry/registration fee before the contingency, the fee less costs of bookbinding, packing and shipping shall be refunded.
No damages or compensation, except the refunding of an entry/registration fee as stated above, shall be recovered from JSAE. Therefore, an air fare, accommodation fee, and other expenses paid by a registered participant shall not be compensated by JSAE but shall be subject to an agreement between the registered participant and businesses in charge.
2) Voice/Picture Recording and Photo Shooting
As a general rule, registered participants are banned from making a voice/picture recording and/or taking pictures during the technical presentation in the venue without authorization by JSAE.
Inquiries regarding paper submission, please contact: